Man left needing stitches after Pondfield Park dog attack
- Credit: MPS
Can you help track down an owner who fled the scene after her dog bit a man on the face?
The 52-year-old was walking his own dog near to the railway lines in Pondfield Park when it was attacked by another dog on at around 2.10pm Friday, December 5.
As he tried to protect his pet, the man was bitten on his lower face, which required stitches.
The owner of the large black and white dog - described as a large, power built type - left the scene after the incident.
She is described as white, in her early 20s and with shoulder length brown hair and a London accent.
You may also want to watch:
At the time, she was wearing all black clothing and was walking with two dogs, and is believed to be a regular visitor to the park.
If you can identify the woman from the description, or were in Pondfield Park at the time, call Sergeant Ian Lee on 101, quoting reference 5119825/14 or report any information to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs