Teenager shot in the neck in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after a teenager was left with ‘possibly life-changing injuries’ after being shot in the neck on the Gascoigne estate.
Officers were called shortly after 9.45pm yesterday to reports that a 19-year-old attended hospital having received gunshot wounds to the neck.
They believe he was attacked on Gascoigne Road, Barking, at around 9.30pm, and are appealing for witnesses to the shooting.
The victim remains in a serious but stable condition in a east London hospital.
His injuries are not deemed to be life-threatening but possibly life-changing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London