Man slashed with broken glass in Barking Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was slashed with broken glass in a park this morning.
Police officers were called to Barking Park in Longbridge Road to reports of a fight at about 11.20am.
Paramedics took a man to hospital where he remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
Two men were arrested at the scene on suspicion of robbery and causing grievous bodily harm. They remain in custody at an east London police station.
Detectives from Barking and Dagenham CID are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Businesses urged to comply with new food labelling law
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 10 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences