Man slashed with broken glass in Barking Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was slashed with broken glass in a park this morning.
Police officers were called to Barking Park in Longbridge Road to reports of a fight at about 11.20am.
Paramedics took a man to hospital where he remains in a stable condition. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
Two men were arrested at the scene on suspicion of robbery and causing grievous bodily harm. They remain in custody at an east London police station.
Detectives from Barking and Dagenham CID are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 4 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 6 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 9 Hospice sister on supporting patients with 'lifeline' video calls
- 10 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild