Man stabbed at Becontree station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a man was stabbed at Becontree station last night.
The victim, whose age has not been disclosed, has suffered ‘life-changing’ injuries following the attack at around 11.25pm.
He is believed to have got on a train at Barking minutes before.
Detectives from British Transport Police are investigating the incident and are appealing for anyone who was at either Barking or Becontree station and saw anything suspicious to get in touch.
Anyone witnesses or anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 - quoting reference 774 of 22/02/19 or text to 61016.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
On Wednesday a teenager was shot at Barking station.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
He remains in a serious condition in hospital.