Man stabbed at Becontree station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a man was stabbed at Becontree station last night.
The victim, whose age has not been disclosed, has suffered ‘life-changing’ injuries following the attack at around 11.25pm.
He is believed to have got on a train at Barking minutes before.
Detectives from British Transport Police are investigating the incident and are appealing for anyone who was at either Barking or Becontree station and saw anything suspicious to get in touch.
Anyone witnesses or anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 - quoting reference 774 of 22/02/19 or text to 61016.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
On Wednesday a teenager was shot at Barking station.
- 1 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 3 40 firefighters tackle Anchor Close blaze
- 4 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 5 How many Covid patients are there in east London hospitals this week?
- 6 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 7 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 8 Council leader on the borough's future, CPZs and receiving death threats
- 9 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 10 Savvy driver saves ducks who had strayed onto the A13
He remains in a serious condition in hospital.