Man stabbed at Becontree station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a man was stabbed at Becontree station last night.
The victim, whose age has not been disclosed, has suffered ‘life-changing’ injuries following the attack at around 11.25pm.
He is believed to have got on a train at Barking minutes before.
Detectives from British Transport Police are investigating the incident and are appealing for anyone who was at either Barking or Becontree station and saw anything suspicious to get in touch.
Anyone witnesses or anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 - quoting reference 774 of 22/02/19 or text to 61016.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
On Wednesday a teenager was shot at Barking station.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
He remains in a serious condition in hospital.