Man stabbed in Barking street
- Credit: Basit Mahmood
A man has been stabbed in a street in Barking.
The victim, who is believed to be in his mid 30s, was found in Axe Street yesterday at around 3.40pm.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not deemed to be life-threatening.
A Met Police spokesman said: “The man was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 5 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 8 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 10 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils