Man stabbed in Barking street
- Credit: Basit Mahmood
A man has been stabbed in a street in Barking.
The victim, who is believed to be in his mid 30s, was found in Axe Street yesterday at around 3.40pm.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not deemed to be life-threatening.
A Met Police spokesman said: “The man was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham