Man stabbed in Barking street
- Credit: Basit Mahmood
A man has been stabbed in a street in Barking.
The victim, who is believed to be in his mid 30s, was found in Axe Street yesterday at around 3.40pm.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not deemed to be life-threatening.
A Met Police spokesman said: “The man was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters