Man stabbed in Barking
- Credit: Google Maps
A man suffered stab and slash wounds in a “serious assault” in Barking.
The victim, believed to be 40, was found injured at around 11.30pm yesterday (Monday, November 11) in Longbridge Road, near the junction with Thurlestone Avenue.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman confirmed a crew was sent to the scene and took the man to hospital.
His condition is said to be non life-threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about what happened is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites