Man stabbed in Barking
- Credit: Google Maps
A man suffered stab and slash wounds in a “serious assault” in Barking.
The victim, believed to be 40, was found injured at around 11.30pm yesterday (Monday, November 11) in Longbridge Road, near the junction with Thurlestone Avenue.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman confirmed a crew was sent to the scene and took the man to hospital.
His condition is said to be non life-threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about what happened is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham