Man stabbed in Barking
- Credit: Google Maps
A man suffered stab and slash wounds in a “serious assault” in Barking.
The victim, believed to be 40, was found injured at around 11.30pm yesterday (Monday, November 11) in Longbridge Road, near the junction with Thurlestone Avenue.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman confirmed a crew was sent to the scene and took the man to hospital.
His condition is said to be non life-threatening.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about what happened is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 10 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations