Man stabbed in chest and neck in Dagenham
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was stabbed in the chest and neck at a bus stop in Dagenham.
The 25-year-old was knifed following an altercation in Church Elm Lane at 1.55am on Saturday August 11.
It was not until the man fled the scene that he realised he was bleeding. He called and ambulance and began knocking on doors.
After police found the victim Church Elm Lane he was taken by ambulance to Royal London Hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The London Air Ambulance attended as a precaution but was not used.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed or has information about the attack.
Call DC Saj Asghar of Barking and Dagenham CID or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 9 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police