Man stabbed in chest and neck in Dagenham
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was stabbed in the chest and neck at a bus stop in Dagenham.
The 25-year-old was knifed following an altercation in Church Elm Lane at 1.55am on Saturday August 11.
It was not until the man fled the scene that he realised he was bleeding. He called and ambulance and began knocking on doors.
After police found the victim Church Elm Lane he was taken by ambulance to Royal London Hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The London Air Ambulance attended as a precaution but was not used.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Police would like to hear from anyone who either witnessed or has information about the attack.
Call DC Saj Asghar of Barking and Dagenham CID or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend