Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- Credit: Met Police
A man in his 50s was taken to hospital after being stabbed in Barking.
Met Police officers were called to Ripple Road at 9pm yesterday (Thursday, September 16) to reports of a stabbing.
A Met spokesperson said: "A man in his 50s was found with stab wounds.
"He was treated at the scene by paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS) before being taken to hospital.
"His injuries have been assessed as non life-threatening."
You may also want to watch:
Their enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 3 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 4 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 5 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 6 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 7 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete