Man stabbed three times on Dagenham street
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a 17-year-old was stabbed in Dagenham.
The teenager from Romford was attacked as he and a friend passed by two white men outside Elgin House on Whalebone Lane North at 7:30pm on February 28.
The victim initially thought that he had been punched in the upper arm and twice in the stomach, but quickly realised that he was bleeding.
He was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital and after treatment for stab wounds is now recuperating at home.
Officers describe the suspects as young white men, aged around 17-years-old who had their heads covered.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DetCon Bob Hutton of Barking and Dagenham CID on 020 821 5532 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 3 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 4 Mum plans 30-mile walk to Barking Station to raise money to help son take first steps
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 7 London boroughs with fastest and slowest wage growth revealed
- 8 Barking and Dagenham racks up most blue badge-related fines, study shows
- 9 Admissions open for new Barking school
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection