Man stabbed three times on Dagenham street
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a 17-year-old was stabbed in Dagenham.
The teenager from Romford was attacked as he and a friend passed by two white men outside Elgin House on Whalebone Lane North at 7:30pm on February 28.
The victim initially thought that he had been punched in the upper arm and twice in the stomach, but quickly realised that he was bleeding.
He was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital and after treatment for stab wounds is now recuperating at home.
Officers describe the suspects as young white men, aged around 17-years-old who had their heads covered.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DetCon Bob Hutton of Barking and Dagenham CID on 020 821 5532 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham