Man stabbed three times on Dagenham street
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a 17-year-old was stabbed in Dagenham.
The teenager from Romford was attacked as he and a friend passed by two white men outside Elgin House on Whalebone Lane North at 7:30pm on February 28.
The victim initially thought that he had been punched in the upper arm and twice in the stomach, but quickly realised that he was bleeding.
He was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital and after treatment for stab wounds is now recuperating at home.
Officers describe the suspects as young white men, aged around 17-years-old who had their heads covered.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DetCon Bob Hutton of Barking and Dagenham CID on 020 821 5532 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out