Man stabbed three times on Dagenham street
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a 17-year-old was stabbed in Dagenham.
The teenager from Romford was attacked as he and a friend passed by two white men outside Elgin House on Whalebone Lane North at 7:30pm on February 28.
The victim initially thought that he had been punched in the upper arm and twice in the stomach, but quickly realised that he was bleeding.
He was taken by ambulance to the Royal London Hospital and after treatment for stab wounds is now recuperating at home.
Officers describe the suspects as young white men, aged around 17-years-old who had their heads covered.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DetCon Bob Hutton of Barking and Dagenham CID on 020 821 5532 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 5 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 8 Dagenham restaurant excited to celebrate return of diners 'safely together'
- 9 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 10 Barking and Dagenham Council backs campaign against 'cladding scandal'