Man stabbed multiple times in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Maps
Police were called at around 7.45 last night.
A man in his 20s was taken to hospital after he was stabbed multiple times in Dagenham last night.
Police were called at around 7.45 last night (Tuesday, September 25) to a man stabbed in Wantz Road, Dagenham.
The man, aged in his early 20s, was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital, and his condition has been assessed as not life-threatening.
Detectives from East Area CID are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 7 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 8 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 9 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 10 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking