Man stabbed multiple times in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Maps
Police were called at around 7.45 last night.
A man in his 20s was taken to hospital after he was stabbed multiple times in Dagenham last night.
Police were called at around 7.45 last night (Tuesday, September 25) to a man stabbed in Wantz Road, Dagenham.
The man, aged in his early 20s, was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital, and his condition has been assessed as not life-threatening.
Detectives from East Area CID are investigating.
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 3 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 4 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 5 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 8 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 9 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 10 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London