Man stabbed multiple times in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Maps
Police were called at around 7.45 last night.
A man in his 20s was taken to hospital after he was stabbed multiple times in Dagenham last night.
Police were called at around 7.45 last night (Tuesday, September 25) to a man stabbed in Wantz Road, Dagenham.
The man, aged in his early 20s, was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital, and his condition has been assessed as not life-threatening.
Detectives from East Area CID are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters