Man wanted after breaching his licence conditions
Police are looking for a man who breached his licence conditions after serving a prison sentence for burglary.
Phillip Mallia is wanted on a recall to prison after failing to stay at his bail hostel in Highbury Grove, Islington.
He has family in Barking and Dagenham and Tower Hamlets who he may visit.
Mallia was sentenced on December 2 last year to 14 months imprisonment for burglary at Pizza Express in Clapham during the London riots.
He was released on June 20 and given conditions to live at the Highbury Grove hostel. He left the hostel on August 11 and has not returned.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has see him or knows of his whereabouts call police on 101, 020 7421 0369 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 2 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 4 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 5 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 6 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 7 Go green with the council's garden waste collection service
- 8 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 9 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 10 Dagenham boss McMahon insists Stockport are the best team in the league on paper