Man wanted after breaching his licence conditions
Police are looking for a man who breached his licence conditions after serving a prison sentence for burglary.
Phillip Mallia is wanted on a recall to prison after failing to stay at his bail hostel in Highbury Grove, Islington.
He has family in Barking and Dagenham and Tower Hamlets who he may visit.
Mallia was sentenced on December 2 last year to 14 months imprisonment for burglary at Pizza Express in Clapham during the London riots.
He was released on June 20 and given conditions to live at the Highbury Grove hostel. He left the hostel on August 11 and has not returned.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has see him or knows of his whereabouts call police on 101, 020 7421 0369 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 4 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer