Man wanted after breaching his licence conditions
Police are looking for a man who breached his licence conditions after serving a prison sentence for burglary.
Phillip Mallia is wanted on a recall to prison after failing to stay at his bail hostel in Highbury Grove, Islington.
He has family in Barking and Dagenham and Tower Hamlets who he may visit.
Mallia was sentenced on December 2 last year to 14 months imprisonment for burglary at Pizza Express in Clapham during the London riots.
He was released on June 20 and given conditions to live at the Highbury Grove hostel. He left the hostel on August 11 and has not returned.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has see him or knows of his whereabouts call police on 101, 020 7421 0369 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 6 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 10 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo