Police appeal to find stabbing suspect from Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an attempted murder in Dagenham.
Wade Clauzel, 26, who is from Dagenham, is being sought by officers following a stabbing at the junction of Church Elm Lane and Siviter Way, on August 23 last year.
The 28-year-old victim was left in a serious condition.
Clauzel has links throughout London, but detectives believe he could have left the capital and may be in the south or south-east of the country.
He’s around 5ft 11in and of heavy build.
“Detective Constable Dean Meekcoms, investigating officer, said: “Clauzel uses several different aliases and is extremely dangerous, so if you know where he is do not approach, but call 999 instead.”
Anyone with knowledge of his whereabouts is asked to call police on 999 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 6 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 7 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products