Police appeal to find stabbing suspect from Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an attempted murder in Dagenham.
Wade Clauzel, 26, who is from Dagenham, is being sought by officers following a stabbing at the junction of Church Elm Lane and Siviter Way, on August 23 last year.
The 28-year-old victim was left in a serious condition.
Clauzel has links throughout London, but detectives believe he could have left the capital and may be in the south or south-east of the country.
He’s around 5ft 11in and of heavy build.
You may also want to watch:
“Detective Constable Dean Meekcoms, investigating officer, said: “Clauzel uses several different aliases and is extremely dangerous, so if you know where he is do not approach, but call 999 instead.”
Anyone with knowledge of his whereabouts is asked to call police on 999 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
- 4 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 7 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 10 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post