Police appeal to find stabbing suspect from Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an attempted murder in Dagenham.
Wade Clauzel, 26, who is from Dagenham, is being sought by officers following a stabbing at the junction of Church Elm Lane and Siviter Way, on August 23 last year.
The 28-year-old victim was left in a serious condition.
Clauzel has links throughout London, but detectives believe he could have left the capital and may be in the south or south-east of the country.
He’s around 5ft 11in and of heavy build.
You may also want to watch:
“Detective Constable Dean Meekcoms, investigating officer, said: “Clauzel uses several different aliases and is extremely dangerous, so if you know where he is do not approach, but call 999 instead.”
Anyone with knowledge of his whereabouts is asked to call police on 999 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 4 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 9 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 10 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL