Man seriously injured in acid attack
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after an acid attack in Marks Gate on Friday, August 2.
His condition has been assessed as potentially life-changing.
Police were called to Kingston Close just after 9pm by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man attacked with a noxious substance.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found a man in his twenties with an injury to his arm and face. He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment of injuries consistent with a corrosive substance attack.
His condition is not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 7 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood