Man seriously injured in acid attack
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after an acid attack in Marks Gate on Friday, August 2.
His condition has been assessed as potentially life-changing.
Police were called to Kingston Close just after 9pm by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man attacked with a noxious substance.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found a man in his twenties with an injury to his arm and face. He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment of injuries consistent with a corrosive substance attack.
His condition is not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 3 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 4 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 5 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 8 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 9 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 10 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London