Man seriously injured in acid attack
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after an acid attack in Marks Gate on Friday, August 2.
His condition has been assessed as potentially life-changing.
Police were called to Kingston Close just after 9pm by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man attacked with a noxious substance.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found a man in his twenties with an injury to his arm and face. He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment of injuries consistent with a corrosive substance attack.
His condition is not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 7 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 8 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 9 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 10 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking