Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- Credit: Archant
Two men were stabbed and another slashed during We Are FSTVL in Dagenham this weekend.
At 6.43pm on Saturday (September 11), officers on duty at Central Park - where the dance music festival was taking place - were alerted that three men had been assaulted.
Two men, aged 24 and 18, had been stabbed and were taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
Their injuries have been assessed as non-life changing and non-life threatening.
The third man, also aged 24, had been slashed on the arm.
He was provided with first aid at the scene and did not require hospital treatment.
A Met spokesperson said: “At this early stage there have been no arrests but an investigation is underway to establish what took place and to identify those involved.
- 1 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 2 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 3 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 Tributes to former Hornchurch, Dagenham, Wealdstone and Hendon forward Marvin Morgan
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 8 Homophobia ruled out for jury in Stephen Port victims’ inquests
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Dagenham landlord fined for unlawful eviction after secretly changing locks
“The park was busy at the time of the incident and it is likely that a number of people saw what happened.”
Anyone with information is urged to call 101, giving the reference 2606/11SEP.
Information can also be provided anonymously to Crimestoppers by calling 0800 555 111.