Moped rider kicks cyclist off bike outside Goresbrook School
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a moped rider allegedly kicked a man off his bicycle on Friday, breaking two of his fingers
Officers were called to a zebra crossing outside Goresbrook School, in Ripple Road, Barking, at 17:33pm following reports of an altercation.
The cyclist received medical attention by London Ambulance Service.
There are no descriptions of the moped driver or pillion but Barking detectives are investigating.
Det Const Nainesh Desai said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have seen a cycle and moped at the zebra crossing on the A13 near the Goresbrook Leisure centre on Friday, January 16 at 17.33pm.”
Anyone who saw what happened should contact police on 020 3276 1090 or 101 quoting ref 5100841/15.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough