Moped rider kicks cyclist off bike outside Goresbrook School
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a moped rider allegedly kicked a man off his bicycle on Friday, breaking two of his fingers
Officers were called to a zebra crossing outside Goresbrook School, in Ripple Road, Barking, at 17:33pm following reports of an altercation.
The cyclist received medical attention by London Ambulance Service.
There are no descriptions of the moped driver or pillion but Barking detectives are investigating.
Det Const Nainesh Desai said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have seen a cycle and moped at the zebra crossing on the A13 near the Goresbrook Leisure centre on Friday, January 16 at 17.33pm.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw what happened should contact police on 020 3276 1090 or 101 quoting ref 5100841/15.
- 1 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 9 Barking sign three and continue pre season preparations
- 10 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London