Moped rider kicks cyclist off bike outside Goresbrook School
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a moped rider allegedly kicked a man off his bicycle on Friday, breaking two of his fingers
Officers were called to a zebra crossing outside Goresbrook School, in Ripple Road, Barking, at 17:33pm following reports of an altercation.
The cyclist received medical attention by London Ambulance Service.
There are no descriptions of the moped driver or pillion but Barking detectives are investigating.
Det Const Nainesh Desai said: “We are appealing for anyone who may have seen a cycle and moped at the zebra crossing on the A13 near the Goresbrook Leisure centre on Friday, January 16 at 17.33pm.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw what happened should contact police on 020 3276 1090 or 101 quoting ref 5100841/15.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham