Mother and her children threatened by man smoking ‘cannabis joint’ in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A mother and her children were threatened by a man in Dagenham after she asked him to stop smoking what she believed was a cannabis joint.
The 38-year-old woman was waiting at a bus stop for a 145 on Ballards Lane with her children when a man stood next to her and started smoking.
He became abusive and threatened them when she challenged him.
Detectives have today released a CCTV still of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident on November 11 last year.
He is a black man, aged in his 30s, who was wearing jeans and a distinctive black leather jacket with red writing on the back and the words ‘Sean John’ over the shoulder.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him or has any information is urged to contact officers on 020 3276 1032 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 8 Comedian: 'Jeff's in space and I'm stuck in traffic at Gallows Corner'
- 9 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 10 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted