Mother and her children threatened by man smoking ‘cannabis joint’ in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A mother and her children were threatened by a man in Dagenham after she asked him to stop smoking what she believed was a cannabis joint.
The 38-year-old woman was waiting at a bus stop for a 145 on Ballards Lane with her children when a man stood next to her and started smoking.
He became abusive and threatened them when she challenged him.
Detectives have today released a CCTV still of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident on November 11 last year.
He is a black man, aged in his 30s, who was wearing jeans and a distinctive black leather jacket with red writing on the back and the words ‘Sean John’ over the shoulder.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him or has any information is urged to contact officers on 020 3276 1032 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
- 4 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 5 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 6 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 7 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Dagenham boss McMahon keen to build on back-to-back wins
- 10 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post