Motorbike taken from reckless rider in Dagenham park
A MOTORCYCLE being ridden illegally in Beam Valley Country Park was seized by police.
It was confiscated under Operation Reclaim by Sgt James Browning of the Safer Parks team.
The team increased patrols of Beam Valley after residents, park users and Village Ward councillor Lee Waker raised concerns about improper use of the park.
The bike was being ridden without insurance and in a dangerous manner, in a park that was being used by dog walkers and families.
“Safer Parks will maintain zero tolerance to the few who are spoiling the use of the parks for the many,” said Sgt Browning.
You may also want to watch:
The owner of the bike can only retrieve the vehicle by paying the fine, producing valid insurance and paying the storage fees incurred.
Sgt Browning said: “There are no off-road facilities in Barking & Dagenham.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 3 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 4 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 8 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 9 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 10 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
“Wherever possible we will seize any vehicles being ridden illegally or endangering park users.”