Boy, 16, stabbed in Barking attack
- Credit: Archant
A teenaged boy was stabbed in an attack in Barking.
Officers were called to Morley Road by paramedics at 1.53pm yesterday (October 27) to reports of the assault.
However, police believe the 16-year-old may have been attacked in Movers Lane.
A Met spokesperson said: “Officers found a boy suffering from a stab injury. He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment.
“His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
There have not been any arrests yet, but the police continue to make enquiries.
Anyone with information should call the police on 101.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault