Boy, 16, stabbed in Barking attack
- Credit: Archant
A teenaged boy was stabbed in an attack in Barking.
Officers were called to Morley Road by paramedics at 1.53pm yesterday (October 27) to reports of the assault.
However, police believe the 16-year-old may have been attacked in Movers Lane.
A Met spokesperson said: “Officers found a boy suffering from a stab injury. He was taken to an east London hospital for treatment.
“His injury is not believed to be life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
There have not been any arrests yet, but the police continue to make enquiries.
Anyone with information should call the police on 101.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 10 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall