Murder investigation launched after 30-year-old woman found dead in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after the body of a woman was found at an address in Dagenham.
Police were called at 6.50pm last night to reports of the body of a woman found at an address in Baden Powell Close.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended and the 30-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating.
A post mortem will be arranged in due course and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Are you at the scene? Do you know the victim? Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3778.
- 1 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 5 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 8 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 9 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars