Murder investigation launched after 30-year-old woman found dead in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after the body of a woman was found at an address in Dagenham.
Police were called at 6.50pm last night to reports of the body of a woman found at an address in Baden Powell Close.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended and the 30-year-old woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating.
A post mortem will be arranged in due course and next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Are you at the scene? Do you know the victim? Call the newsdesk on 0208 477 3778.
- 1 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 3 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 6 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 7 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 10 Man shot in the face in Dagenham