Murder investigation launched in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A 36-year-old woman has been arrested after a murder investigation was launched in Dagenham yesterday.
Police forced their way into a house in Wykeham Green, at 11.30am where they found the body of a man in his late 60s and launched an investigation.
The woman was arrested by the Metropolitan Police’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command officers in Canturbury, Kent, at 6.40pm before transferring her to a south London police station where she remains in custody.
Detectives are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident.
A post-mortem examination will be held at Queen’s Hospital tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
Next of kin have not been informed and enquiries continue.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Admissions open for new Barking school