Murder probe launched after Chadwell Heath stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a teenager was chased and stabbed to death in Chadwell Heath.
Police were called to Padnall Road at about 10.30pm last night to reports of an assault.
Officers found an 18-year-old man suffering from a stab wound in nearby Nash Road.
Attending paramedics rushed him to an east London hospital, where he died at 1.16am.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
Though the victim has not been formally identified, his next of kin have been informed.
He may have been chased by a number of suspects before being attacked, detectives believe.
- 1 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 2 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 3 Family of woman who died after surgery in Turkey 'to pursue legal action' in search for truth
- 4 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Dagenham woman first UK patient to receive bionic eye implant
- 6 Community comes together in photo shoot for new film studio
- 7 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 8 Parents to appear in court next month over death of baby boy
- 9 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 10 McMahon 'really disappointed' to see Dagenham & Redbridge defeated by Stockport
A post-mortem exam will be held in due course.
Enquiries continue with no arrests made.
Officers ask witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 9208/14March or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.