Police appeal for witnesses following the murder of Abrabhman Juma in Barking
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to the murder of Abrabhman Juma to come forward.
The 24-year-old was stabbed to death in Crows Road, Barking on Thursday.
Det Chief Insp Andrew Packer, who is leading the investigation, said: “I know there were people out and about in Crows Road at the time of the murder. I need to speak with these people as soon as possible as they may have vital evidence.
No arrests have been made.
“Officers have already started making extensive local enquiries and they will be working in the area with colleagues from Abbey ward, Barking over the coming days.
You may also want to watch:
“I urge anyone who may have information to speak with police.”
Anyone with information should contact the police on 020 8345 3865 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 7 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 8 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters