No arrests in Barking stabbing
Police are still investigating a stabbing on a Barking council estate which left two men needing hospital treatment.
Officers had initially been called at 3.10pm last Wednesday to Rookwood House, St Marys, Barking, to reports of a stabbing following an altercation.
According to unconfirmed reports, two men with stab wounds fled to Barking fire station, Alfred’s Way, where they received first aid.
A police spokeswoman said: “Police were called to Allfred’s Way, Barking, shortly before 3.30pm on Wednesday, June 8, following reports of two injured males.
“On arrival officers found two males with stab wounds. The London Ambulance Service also attended. Both males were taken to an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“They are in a serious but stable condition. Officers from Barking and Dagenham CID are investigating.“
She added that no arrests had yet been made.
- 1 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 6 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 7 More than 150 attend official opening of 'fabulous' pocket park in Barking
- 8 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 9 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 10 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
Anyone who has information concerning the circumstances surrounding this incident should contact Detective Shane Donnelly of Barking and Dagenham CID on (020) 3276 1058 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on (080) 555 111.