Offender linked to Barking and Dagenham on the run
POLICE are hunting a serious offender linked to Barking and Dagenham after he absconded from prison.
Billy Sullivan, 33, has been serving an eight-and-a-half year sentence for wounding and perverting the course of justice but failed to return to Highpoint prison in Suffolk on December 16.
A Met Police spokesman said this afternoon: “If anyone sees Sullivan they should phone the police with the details.
“They should not approach him or take any further action.
“He has connections to the Barking and Dagenham areas.”
You may also want to watch:
He is stocky, 5ft 8, with a scar near his left eyebrow and has London accent.
Anyone with information is asked to call Suffolk Police on 01473 613 500.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 4 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 5 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 6 Dagenham fight back to seal win over King's Lynn
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 10 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion