Eight arrested after brawl at Dagenham fast food restaurant
- Credit: Archant
Eight have been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm following a street fight in Dagenham last week.
Officers responded to a report that a group of men were armed with knives and bats on Porters Avenue at around 9.30pm on Tuesday, May 28.
A fight had broken out inside and outside a fast food restaurant on the road, but the suspects had fled the scene before police arrived.
Around fifteen minutes later, paramedics called officers when they found two men with knife wounds on Eastern Avenue, Ilford.
Three males were also at the address, but had injuries that police said were not knife-related.
You may also want to watch:
All five were taken to hospital, though they weren't in a life-threatening condition.
Of the eight arrested after the incident, three are in their late teens, four are in their 20s and one man is in his early 60s.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
They have all been released on bail until late June. Enquires are ongoing.