Pair wanted after burglary at Chadwell Heath golf centre
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after two men broke into a Chadwell Heath golf centre.
Detectives have released CCTV images of the pair following a burglary at Cranfield Golf Centre, on Whalebone Lane North, sometime between 6pm on Sunday, June 1, and 6am the following morning.
The first man is described as white, slim build, clean shaven and a glasses-wearer.
At the time he was wearing a dark hooded top and tracksuit trousers with Nike trainers.
The second was wearing a quilted jacket, hooded top, tracksuit trousers and trainers.
The golf centre recently opened a £600,000 Moby Dick course - the UK’s biggest adventure golf course - paying tribute to the Herman Melville novel.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the men or the incident should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Man wanted in connection with ATM robbery in Heathway, DagenhamUK’s biggest adventure golf course prepares to open in Chadwell Heath‘I lost it. I shot my mother’: Dagenham woman denies murdering and burying parents but admits manslaughter
- 1 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 2 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 3 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 4 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 5 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 6 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 7 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 8 Dagenham seal empathic comeback to thrash Solihull Moors
- 9 Comedian: 'Outrage at protests is why they work'
- 10 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers