Greatfields Park searched as police investigate disappearance of man from Barking
- Credit: Archant
Arrests have been made and a crime scene established at a park as police continue to investigate the disappearance of a man from Barking.
Specialist officers were at Greatfields Park in Barking on Christmas Day and yesterday carrying out a search, which the Met says is related missing man Dennis Farnall, 62.
Mr Farnall was last seen on Thursday, December 19, in Barking.
On Christmas Day, Barking and Dagenham police tweeted: "Police have launched an investigation following the disappearance of a man reported missing from Barking.
"Specialist search officers are currently searching Greatfields Park, Barking whilst the park remains a crime scene.
You may also want to watch:
"Arrests have been made and enquiries continue."
Anyone who has seen Mr Farnall or has any information about his whereabouts is asked to call police on 101 and quote 19MIS050362.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites