Greatfields Park searched as police investigate disappearance of man from Barking
- Credit: Archant
Arrests have been made and a crime scene established at a park as police continue to investigate the disappearance of a man from Barking.
Specialist officers were at Greatfields Park in Barking on Christmas Day and yesterday carrying out a search, which the Met says is related missing man Dennis Farnall, 62.
Mr Farnall was last seen on Thursday, December 19, in Barking.
On Christmas Day, Barking and Dagenham police tweeted: "Police have launched an investigation following the disappearance of a man reported missing from Barking.
"Specialist search officers are currently searching Greatfields Park, Barking whilst the park remains a crime scene.
You may also want to watch:
"Arrests have been made and enquiries continue."
Anyone who has seen Mr Farnall or has any information about his whereabouts is asked to call police on 101 and quote 19MIS050362.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend