Hear how to protect yourself from burglary at virtual Q&A session with police and council
- Credit: Archant
Met Police and the town hall will hold an online community forum to offer tips about preventing burglaries this Christmas period.
The virtual session will give people advice on what they can do to protect their homes from burglaries – which tend to increase at this time of year – as well as an opportunity to ask any questions or share concerns they might have.
The burglary and robbery investigation team will also provide an update about the latest iniatives and activities in the borough.
The session will take place on Tuesday, November 10 at 5pm.
Councillor Margaret Mullane, cabinet member for enforcement and community safety, said: “This is a great opportunity to hear from the police and council officers and to find out what they’re doing to prevent crime, especially burglary.”
You may also want to watch:
“Residents will also hear some great tips on what they can do to keep them and their homes safe.”
Email email@example.com if you would like to attend the session.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 6 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Letter on teachers searching pupils for weapons
- 9 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 10 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'