Police appeal for missing teenage girl from Havering
- Credit: Met Police
Police are appealing for help from the public for a missing teenage girl from Havering.
Detectives from the East Area Command Unit are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Chyna Harriott-Richards.
Chyna was last seen around 6pm on Sunday (March 31) 9 in the Barking Town Centre area.
She is black, with shoulder length black hair which was worn in a ponytail when she was last seen, and she has her nose pierced.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing grey jeans with a black belt, a black puma zip up hoodie, white Nike trainers and was in possession of a black handbag.
You may also want to watch:
She is known to frequent the areas of Croydon, Barking and Romford.
Officers are increasingly concerned for her wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101.
- 1 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 2 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 3 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 4 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 5 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 6 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 7 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 8 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council
- 9 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 10 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed