Police appeal for missing teenage girl from Havering
- Credit: Met Police
Police are appealing for help from the public for a missing teenage girl from Havering.
Detectives from the East Area Command Unit are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Chyna Harriott-Richards.
Chyna was last seen around 6pm on Sunday (March 31) 9 in the Barking Town Centre area.
She is black, with shoulder length black hair which was worn in a ponytail when she was last seen, and she has her nose pierced.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing grey jeans with a black belt, a black puma zip up hoodie, white Nike trainers and was in possession of a black handbag.
You may also want to watch:
She is known to frequent the areas of Croydon, Barking and Romford.
Officers are increasingly concerned for her wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 4 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 5 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 8 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 9 Consultation launched on extension of public space order, including alcohol drinking ban
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling