Police appeal for witnesses after three people injured in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to help trace three people following a stabbing
A white van struck down two men, aged 20 and 22, and a woman aged 37, as they stood in Stansgate Road, Dagenham, before leaving the van at the scene on Tuesday.
The police were called to the road at 4pm to find the three of them injured, rushing them to hospital, but since have been discharged.
After striking down the three people, a man and a woman got out of the vehicle and stabbed the 20-year-old man, leaving him with a stab wound on his leg but no life threatening injuries.
Another man arrived at the scene in a silver Ford Mondeo, which he got out of to join in the assault, before all three left the scene in the Mondeo in the direction of Marston Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Darren Harvey, Barking and Dagenham CID, said: “This incident took place next to a play park which was busy with people that afternoon. If anyone was in the area and saw this incident, or the events leading up to this incident, I would ask them to contact police.”
Police believe that all parties involved are known to each other and had been involved in an earlier altercation.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
Three people, two men and a woman, have been charged in connection with this incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barking and Dagenham CID on 0203 276 1096 quoting ref: 5107662/15.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.