Police appeal to Dagenham after Hertfordshire burglary
Police have released the CCTV image of a man wanted in connection with an overnight burglary in which a car was stolen.
Intruders forced their way into a house through the front door and stole car keys and an iPad.
It is thought that the group have then stolen the car, a silver Mercedes, from the driveway.
The incidents happened in Woodlands Road, Hemel Hempstead, between 11pm on August 12 and 8.30am on August 13.
Police believe this person may have links to Dagenham, Ilford and Grays in Essex, and they would like to speak to him as he may have vital information to assist the investigation.
If you know the person pictured or have any information which would assist officers, please contact PC Dan Turnbull from the Local Crime Unit in Rickmansworth on 01923 472276.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers, an independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111. You could be entitled to a cash reward.
- 1 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 2 Savvy driver saves ducks who had strayed onto the A13
- 3 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 4 Dagenham cat with misshapen eye struggles to find home
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Dagenham house fire
- 6 Homes under the Planner: Applications submitted or approved recently
- 7 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 8 Baby boy died from 'whiplash' injuries caused by shaking, trial hears
- 9 'Dickensian diseases’ to rise as a result of cost-of-living, warns Labour
- 10 Boy, 5, dies after 'unexplained' incident off Heathway
Four people have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
A 20-year-old man from Dagenham and a 20-year-old man from Grays have both been charged with one count of burglary and with one count of theft each.
Two others, 19-year-old man from Dagenham and a 20-year-old man from Romford, have been released on police bail.
The car has since been recovered.