Police hunt raiders behind burglary at store in Wood Lane, Dagenham
Police are hunting burglars who removed a whole shopfront to steal thousands of pounds of cards and equipment from an internet cafe.
The pair dislodged shutters and double glazed windows at Kollyronky Easy Shopping in Wood Lane, Dagenham, before making off with a �500 flat screen TV, two laptops worth �250 each, �800 of phonecards and �1,400 in cash on June 19.
CCTV images issued by police also show a man wanted over an indecent assault on a 31-year-old shopper at Tesco Express in The Heathway, Dagenham, at 10.45pm on March 31.
Other stills show two men thought to have stolen a Fiat Punto from the forecourt of Esso in Ripple Road, Barking, on June 16.
Officers are also seeking another man believed to have taken cash from a vehicle outside Ibis Hotel, Highbridge Road, Barking, on June 1.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is urged to call police on 020 8984 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 9 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 10 What's on across East London this weekend?