Police hunt raiders behind burglary at store in Wood Lane, Dagenham
Police are hunting burglars who removed a whole shopfront to steal thousands of pounds of cards and equipment from an internet cafe.
The pair dislodged shutters and double glazed windows at Kollyronky Easy Shopping in Wood Lane, Dagenham, before making off with a �500 flat screen TV, two laptops worth �250 each, �800 of phonecards and �1,400 in cash on June 19.
CCTV images issued by police also show a man wanted over an indecent assault on a 31-year-old shopper at Tesco Express in The Heathway, Dagenham, at 10.45pm on March 31.
Other stills show two men thought to have stolen a Fiat Punto from the forecourt of Esso in Ripple Road, Barking, on June 16.
Officers are also seeking another man believed to have taken cash from a vehicle outside Ibis Hotel, Highbridge Road, Barking, on June 1.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is urged to call police on 020 8984 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 7 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket