Teen shot in broad daylight in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in hospital after being shot in Dagenham.
Police were called shortly before 6pm yesterday (Monday, June 22) to Mayesbrook Road following reports of a shooting.
A Met spokespersaid: “A male, aged in his teens, was found suffering from gunshot injuries.
“He has been taken to hospital; his condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
“At this early stage there have been no arrests.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information are asked to call 101 quoting ref CAD 6234/22 June.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Ban on antisocial behaviour around Dagenham Heathway station extended
- 3 Timeline: When false widow spiders have come to east London
- 4 NHS trust to run online consultations on new clinical strategy
- 5 Former Ford apprentices reunite at college - some after nearly five decades
- 6 Timeline: Who was Stephen Port and when were his murders uncovered?
- 7 Ex-footballer, Ford strike leader and Iranian embassy siege cop awarded Barking and Dagenham's highest accolade
- 8 Domestic abuse support hub opens in Barking
- 9 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 10 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'