Teen shot in broad daylight in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in hospital after being shot in Dagenham.
Police were called shortly before 6pm yesterday (Monday, June 22) to Mayesbrook Road following reports of a shooting.
A Met spokespersaid: “A male, aged in his teens, was found suffering from gunshot injuries.
“He has been taken to hospital; his condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
“At this early stage there have been no arrests.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information are asked to call 101 quoting ref CAD 6234/22 June.
- 1 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 2 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 3 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 4 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 5 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 6 Walk-in Covid-19 jab events for all adults to be held in Barking
- 7 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 8 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 9 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom