Teen shot in broad daylight in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in hospital after being shot in Dagenham.
Police were called shortly before 6pm yesterday (Monday, June 22) to Mayesbrook Road following reports of a shooting.
A Met spokespersaid: “A male, aged in his teens, was found suffering from gunshot injuries.
“He has been taken to hospital; his condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
“At this early stage there have been no arrests.”
Witnesses or anyone with information are asked to call 101 quoting ref CAD 6234/22 June.
- 1 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 6 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 8 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 9 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 10 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points