Police investigating tower block stabbing
Police have launched an investigation into the stabbing of two men on a Barking council estate.
The incident happened at Rookwood House, St Marys, on the Gascoigne Estate in Barking, Wednesday afternoon.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had been called to the address at 3.10pm, where two men needed treatment for stab wounds after an altercation took place.
She added: “Both victims were taken to Royal London Hospital. Injuries are not life threatening.”
A police investigation has now been launched.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information concerning the circumstances surrounding this incident should contact Detective Shane Donnelly of Barking and Dagenham CID on (020) 3276 1058 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on (080) 555 111.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out