Police investigating tower block stabbing
Police have launched an investigation into the stabbing of two men on a Barking council estate.
The incident happened at Rookwood House, St Marys, on the Gascoigne Estate in Barking, Wednesday afternoon.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had been called to the address at 3.10pm, where two men needed treatment for stab wounds after an altercation took place.
She added: “Both victims were taken to Royal London Hospital. Injuries are not life threatening.”
A police investigation has now been launched.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information concerning the circumstances surrounding this incident should contact Detective Shane Donnelly of Barking and Dagenham CID on (020) 3276 1058 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on (080) 555 111.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend