Police investigating tower block stabbing
Police have launched an investigation into the stabbing of two men on a Barking council estate.
The incident happened at Rookwood House, St Marys, on the Gascoigne Estate in Barking, Wednesday afternoon.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had been called to the address at 3.10pm, where two men needed treatment for stab wounds after an altercation took place.
She added: “Both victims were taken to Royal London Hospital. Injuries are not life threatening.”
A police investigation has now been launched.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information concerning the circumstances surrounding this incident should contact Detective Shane Donnelly of Barking and Dagenham CID on (020) 3276 1058 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on (080) 555 111.
- 1 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 2 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 5 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 6 Archery prodigy recognised by county for record-breaking efforts
- 7 Barking boss Gardner wants to use Cup to embed new system and hand out opportunities
- 8 Daggers have some of best strikers in league says manager McMahon
- 9 Letter writing, Ramadan, Cats Protection, Islamophobia and Covid
- 10 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking