Police investigating tower block stabbing
Police have launched an investigation into the stabbing of two men on a Barking council estate.
The incident happened at Rookwood House, St Marys, on the Gascoigne Estate in Barking, Wednesday afternoon.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had been called to the address at 3.10pm, where two men needed treatment for stab wounds after an altercation took place.
She added: “Both victims were taken to Royal London Hospital. Injuries are not life threatening.”
A police investigation has now been launched.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information concerning the circumstances surrounding this incident should contact Detective Shane Donnelly of Barking and Dagenham CID on (020) 3276 1058 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on (080) 555 111.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 8 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 9 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 10 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath