Police issue images of men after shop thefts in Barking and Dagenham
Police have released images of men wanted for questioning in connection with theft and damage from shops in Barking and Dagenham.
Three men were captured on CCTV after an apparent theft from a newsagent in Becontree Avenue, Dagenham, on October 24.
Officers also want to speak to a man with his head turned following an incident believed to have involved shoplifiting from the Co-op in Rose Lane, Marks Gate, on October 31.
And they have issued a still of an Asian man after an incident thought to have led to criminal damage at the Coral bookmaker in Station Parade, Barking, on August 28.
A Met spokesman said: “Assisting police with identification can remove criminals from your streets or eliminate people from police enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact the video identification unit on 020 3276 1117.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault