Police issue images of men after shop thefts in Barking and Dagenham
Police have released images of men wanted for questioning in connection with theft and damage from shops in Barking and Dagenham.
Three men were captured on CCTV after an apparent theft from a newsagent in Becontree Avenue, Dagenham, on October 24.
Officers also want to speak to a man with his head turned following an incident believed to have involved shoplifiting from the Co-op in Rose Lane, Marks Gate, on October 31.
And they have issued a still of an Asian man after an incident thought to have led to criminal damage at the Coral bookmaker in Station Parade, Barking, on August 28.
A Met spokesman said: “Assisting police with identification can remove criminals from your streets or eliminate people from police enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact the video identification unit on 020 3276 1117.
- 1 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 4 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 5 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 6 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars
- 8 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 9 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 10 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows