Police issue images of men after shop thefts in Barking and Dagenham
Police have released images of men wanted for questioning in connection with theft and damage from shops in Barking and Dagenham.
Three men were captured on CCTV after an apparent theft from a newsagent in Becontree Avenue, Dagenham, on October 24.
Officers also want to speak to a man with his head turned following an incident believed to have involved shoplifiting from the Co-op in Rose Lane, Marks Gate, on October 31.
And they have issued a still of an Asian man after an incident thought to have led to criminal damage at the Coral bookmaker in Station Parade, Barking, on August 28.
A Met spokesman said: “Assisting police with identification can remove criminals from your streets or eliminate people from police enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact the video identification unit on 020 3276 1117.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning