Police looking for man in connection with attack on Dagenham man
Police are looking for the man in this CCTV still after a man from Dagenham was punched in the neck outside a nightclub.
The 23-year-old victim was outside the Luxe in Loughton, Essex at 3am on August 27 (a bank holiday), when the assault happened.
He was taken by ambulance to Harlow’s Princess Alexandra Hospital, treated for his injuries and discharged.
The suspect is described as white, in his early 20s, approximately 5ft 8ins tall, of skinny build and with short hair. At the time, he was wearing a green Lacoste polo-shirt, sunglasses and light jeans.
Investigating Officer, Pc James Bloomfield, said: “There had been an altercation within the club a few minutes earlier which has possibly then spilled out into the street.
You may also want to watch:
“As a result, we’re keen to hear from witnesses who were both in the club and saw the argument as well as the actual assault outside. The young man in green is who we need a name and address for.”
Anyone who can identify the man is urged to contact investigating officers at Ongar police station on 101.
- 1 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 3 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 6 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 10 Man shot in the face in Dagenham