Police looking for man in connection with attack on Dagenham man
Police are looking for the man in this CCTV still after a man from Dagenham was punched in the neck outside a nightclub.
The 23-year-old victim was outside the Luxe in Loughton, Essex at 3am on August 27 (a bank holiday), when the assault happened.
He was taken by ambulance to Harlow’s Princess Alexandra Hospital, treated for his injuries and discharged.
The suspect is described as white, in his early 20s, approximately 5ft 8ins tall, of skinny build and with short hair. At the time, he was wearing a green Lacoste polo-shirt, sunglasses and light jeans.
Investigating Officer, Pc James Bloomfield, said: “There had been an altercation within the club a few minutes earlier which has possibly then spilled out into the street.
You may also want to watch:
“As a result, we’re keen to hear from witnesses who were both in the club and saw the argument as well as the actual assault outside. The young man in green is who we need a name and address for.”
Anyone who can identify the man is urged to contact investigating officers at Ongar police station on 101.
- 1 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 2 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 5 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 6 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 7 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 8 Council admits there is a 'long way to go' before 'cracking' the virus
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Barking and Dagenham parents and children soars