Police looking for man in connection with attack on Dagenham man
Police are looking for the man in this CCTV still after a man from Dagenham was punched in the neck outside a nightclub.
The 23-year-old victim was outside the Luxe in Loughton, Essex at 3am on August 27 (a bank holiday), when the assault happened.
He was taken by ambulance to Harlow’s Princess Alexandra Hospital, treated for his injuries and discharged.
The suspect is described as white, in his early 20s, approximately 5ft 8ins tall, of skinny build and with short hair. At the time, he was wearing a green Lacoste polo-shirt, sunglasses and light jeans.
Investigating Officer, Pc James Bloomfield, said: “There had been an altercation within the club a few minutes earlier which has possibly then spilled out into the street.
You may also want to watch:
“As a result, we’re keen to hear from witnesses who were both in the club and saw the argument as well as the actual assault outside. The young man in green is who we need a name and address for.”
Anyone who can identify the man is urged to contact investigating officers at Ongar police station on 101.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
- 10 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people