Police looking for man in connection with attack on Dagenham man
Police are looking for the man in this CCTV still after a man from Dagenham was punched in the neck outside a nightclub.
The 23-year-old victim was outside the Luxe in Loughton, Essex at 3am on August 27 (a bank holiday), when the assault happened.
He was taken by ambulance to Harlow’s Princess Alexandra Hospital, treated for his injuries and discharged.
The suspect is described as white, in his early 20s, approximately 5ft 8ins tall, of skinny build and with short hair. At the time, he was wearing a green Lacoste polo-shirt, sunglasses and light jeans.
Investigating Officer, Pc James Bloomfield, said: “There had been an altercation within the club a few minutes earlier which has possibly then spilled out into the street.
You may also want to watch:
“As a result, we’re keen to hear from witnesses who were both in the club and saw the argument as well as the actual assault outside. The young man in green is who we need a name and address for.”
Anyone who can identify the man is urged to contact investigating officers at Ongar police station on 101.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault