Police make two more arrests over teen stabbing in Dagenham
Police have made another two arrests in connection with a teenage stabbing in Dagenham.
A 16-year-old boy remained in a serious condition in hospital today after being found in Broad Street in the early hours of Friday.
Police arrested a 22-year-old man that day and he has been bailed to mid-August.
A 19-year-old and an 18-year-old arrested over the weekend were bailed respectively to early-September and mid-September.
A Met police spokesman said today: “They have all been bailed pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim remains in hospital in a serious condition, not believed to be life-threatening.”
Trident officers are investigating the incident. Witnesses can call police on 020 8984 1212.
- 1 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 2 More than 150 attend official opening of 'fabulous' pocket park in Barking
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 6 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 7 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 8 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 9 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 10 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham