Police make two more arrests over teen stabbing in Dagenham
Police have made another two arrests in connection with a teenage stabbing in Dagenham.
A 16-year-old boy remained in a serious condition in hospital today after being found in Broad Street in the early hours of Friday.
Police arrested a 22-year-old man that day and he has been bailed to mid-August.
A 19-year-old and an 18-year-old arrested over the weekend were bailed respectively to early-September and mid-September.
A Met police spokesman said today: “They have all been bailed pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
“The victim remains in hospital in a serious condition, not believed to be life-threatening.”
Trident officers are investigating the incident. Witnesses can call police on 020 8984 1212.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 6 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote