Police probe gang shooting in Rush Green
A man and a woman are in hospital today after a suspected gang shooting in Rush Green.
The 21-year-old woman and the 22-year-old man are thought to have been injured in a car in Rush Green Road yesterday.
Detectives from the Met’s Trident gang crime command are probing the shooting.
A Met spokesman said: “An open mind is being kept as regards a motive.
“There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.”
You may also want to watch:
The man suffered a gun shot wound and the woman from unspecified minor injuries.
The incident happened at around 1.10am.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 7 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
Anyone with information is asked to call Trident on 020 8217 7365 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.