Police probe gang shooting in Rush Green
A man and a woman are in hospital today after a suspected gang shooting in Rush Green.
The 21-year-old woman and the 22-year-old man are thought to have been injured in a car in Rush Green Road yesterday.
Detectives from the Met’s Trident gang crime command are probing the shooting.
A Met spokesman said: “An open mind is being kept as regards a motive.
“There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.”
You may also want to watch:
The man suffered a gun shot wound and the woman from unspecified minor injuries.
The incident happened at around 1.10am.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 6 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
Anyone with information is asked to call Trident on 020 8217 7365 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.