Appeal after shop and CCTV cameras damaged at Barking station
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating reports of an assault and criminal damage at Barking station have released a picture of a man they wish to speak to.
The incident happened between 9.40am and 10.20am on Thursday, February 6.
A man entered a phone shop at Barking station. He is then reported to have ripped CCTV cameras from the ceiling, tackled staff and smashed the shop's front window.
The incident caused more than £1,000 worth of damage.
Officers wish to speak with the man in the CCTV image as it's believed he may have information that could help the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises this man is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 405 040, quoting reference number 157 of 06/02/20.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets