Appeal after shop and CCTV cameras damaged at Barking station
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating reports of an assault and criminal damage at Barking station have released a picture of a man they wish to speak to.
The incident happened between 9.40am and 10.20am on Thursday, February 6.
A man entered a phone shop at Barking station. He is then reported to have ripped CCTV cameras from the ceiling, tackled staff and smashed the shop's front window.
The incident caused more than £1,000 worth of damage.
Officers wish to speak with the man in the CCTV image as it's believed he may have information that could help the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises this man is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 405 040, quoting reference number 157 of 06/02/20.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 2 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 8 Letter on teachers searching pupils for weapons
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking