Police release images of four people wanted in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of four people wanted in connection with offences committed in Barking and Dagenham.
Officers want to speak to the three men and one woman pictured in connection with a variety of crimes committed in the borough in June and July this year.
The black man wearing a brown t-shirt with a shaved head is wanted for questioning in relation to an indecent exposure in front of two young girls in Ripple Road, Barking, on July 3.
The woman wearing a yellow hooded jumper is wanted for questioning in connection to a theft at Thames View Post Office in Farr Avenue, Barking, on June 12.
An Asian man pictured here talking on a mobile phone is wanted for questioning in connection with a distraction burglary of an elderly victim in Lindsay Road, Dagenham on June 13.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, the man pictured in a white t-shirt is wanted for questioning over a fraud committed in Devon Road, Barking, on July 8.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are most keen to identify the suspects so that the appropriate action can be taken.”
- 1 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 2 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 3 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 4 Dagenham boss McMahon 'can't wait' for test against big spenders Wrexham
- 5 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 6 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 8 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 9 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 10 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
Anyone with information is urged to call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively, they can call 101, quoting crime reference number 124632 for the indecent exposure investigation; 126960 for the Post Office theft; 124243 for the distraction burglary; or 126836 for the fraud.