Police seek help in finding man following Barking and Dagenham train indecent exposure
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information in tracing a man following an indecent exposure incident on a train earlier this year.
A man was spotted by a woman exposing himself and inappropriately touching himself on a c2c-line journey between Dagenham Dock and Barking stations, just after 7am on June 8.
The woman challenged the man, who then moved to another carriage.
Pc Gareth Jones of the British Transport Police said: “I am extremely keen on speaking with this man as I believe he has vital information which could help with the investigation.
“Everyone has the right to travel on the transport network without feeling uncomfortable, intimidated or in fear.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text officers on 61016, quoting reference number E-SUB/B4 of 24/11/15.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 10 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers