Police seek help in finding man following Barking and Dagenham train indecent exposure
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information in tracing a man following an indecent exposure incident on a train earlier this year.
A man was spotted by a woman exposing himself and inappropriately touching himself on a c2c-line journey between Dagenham Dock and Barking stations, just after 7am on June 8.
The woman challenged the man, who then moved to another carriage.
Pc Gareth Jones of the British Transport Police said: “I am extremely keen on speaking with this man as I believe he has vital information which could help with the investigation.
“Everyone has the right to travel on the transport network without feeling uncomfortable, intimidated or in fear.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text officers on 61016, quoting reference number E-SUB/B4 of 24/11/15.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 7 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 8 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters