Police seek help in finding man following Barking and Dagenham train indecent exposure
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information in tracing a man following an indecent exposure incident on a train earlier this year.
A man was spotted by a woman exposing himself and inappropriately touching himself on a c2c-line journey between Dagenham Dock and Barking stations, just after 7am on June 8.
The woman challenged the man, who then moved to another carriage.
Pc Gareth Jones of the British Transport Police said: “I am extremely keen on speaking with this man as I believe he has vital information which could help with the investigation.
“Everyone has the right to travel on the transport network without feeling uncomfortable, intimidated or in fear.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text officers on 61016, quoting reference number E-SUB/B4 of 24/11/15.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 6 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
- 10 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people