Reward offered for return of items stolen in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A reward is being offered for the return of equipment stolen from a van.
The Mercedes van was parked in the carpark of Premier Inn, in New Road, Dagenham from Tuesday evening through to Wednesday morning when the vehicle was broken into.
Ten black plastic cases were taken containing various items used in the testing of safety valves.
The Bristol-based company that owns the equipment, Seetru Ltd, says it is worth a lot to the firm but little to anyone else.
It is offering a “significant reward” to anyone with information which leads to their return.
Call the police on 101 and quote reference number 5116411/13 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 2 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 3 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 4 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 7 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 8 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 9 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns