Reward offered for return of items stolen in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A reward is being offered for the return of equipment stolen from a van.
The Mercedes van was parked in the carpark of Premier Inn, in New Road, Dagenham from Tuesday evening through to Wednesday morning when the vehicle was broken into.
Ten black plastic cases were taken containing various items used in the testing of safety valves.
The Bristol-based company that owns the equipment, Seetru Ltd, says it is worth a lot to the firm but little to anyone else.
It is offering a “significant reward” to anyone with information which leads to their return.
You may also want to watch:
Call the police on 101 and quote reference number 5116411/13 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 More than 100 attend first session of gangs awareness workshop run by detective
- 5 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 6 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 7 Letters: Covid rules, tenants' manifesto, Streetspace, help RAF veterans and support children's charity
- 8 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 9 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 10 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital