Reward offered for return of items stolen in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A reward is being offered for the return of equipment stolen from a van.
The Mercedes van was parked in the carpark of Premier Inn, in New Road, Dagenham from Tuesday evening through to Wednesday morning when the vehicle was broken into.
Ten black plastic cases were taken containing various items used in the testing of safety valves.
The Bristol-based company that owns the equipment, Seetru Ltd, says it is worth a lot to the firm but little to anyone else.
It is offering a “significant reward” to anyone with information which leads to their return.
You may also want to watch:
Call the police on 101 and quote reference number 5116411/13 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 2 More than 150 attend official opening of 'fabulous' pocket park in Barking
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 6 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 7 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 8 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 9 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 10 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham