Reward offered for return of items stolen in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A reward is being offered for the return of equipment stolen from a van.
The Mercedes van was parked in the carpark of Premier Inn, in New Road, Dagenham from Tuesday evening through to Wednesday morning when the vehicle was broken into.
Ten black plastic cases were taken containing various items used in the testing of safety valves.
The Bristol-based company that owns the equipment, Seetru Ltd, says it is worth a lot to the firm but little to anyone else.
It is offering a “significant reward” to anyone with information which leads to their return.
You may also want to watch:
Call the police on 101 and quote reference number 5116411/13 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 6 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 London elections 2021: City and East candidates make case for your vote