Police appeal after man is robbed at knifepoint in Dagenham
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been robbed at knifepoint in Dagenham yesterday afternoon.
A witness who saw the incident unfold in Walnut Tree Road and wanted to remain anonymous described how the man was knocked off his bike and saw him backing up after being approached by a male in Walnut Treet Road just after 3pm.
The witness said: “I asked him if he was ok, to which he replied no ‘I’m not alright’. He had a knife pulled on him and they took an adapter.”
A spokesman for Met Police confirmed the robbery was reported to them, with no injuries or arrests made.
The suspect who carried the knife is described as a black male, approximately in his late 20s and wearing a grey hoodie.
You may also want to watch:
The witness described the suspect fleeing with the driver of a car believed to be a silver Peugeot 206.
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets