Robbery suspects got off at Barking Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for two suspects who robbed a man on a train before getting off at Barking Station.
The 28-year-old victim was on board a train between Basildon and London when he was approached by a man and a woman at around 9.15pm on April 25.
As they were nearing Upminster Station the man snatched the phone from his hand and demanded he empty his pockets. He handed over £5 in change.
The male suspect then aggressively told the victim to get off the train at Upminster. The thieves are believed to have stayed on until Barking.
Officers have released stills of two people they would like to speak to in connection with the robbery.
Anyone with information call the British Transport Police on 0800 405040 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting background reference B7/LNA of 20/05/2013.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 6 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire