Robbery suspects got off at Barking Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for two suspects who robbed a man on a train before getting off at Barking Station.
The 28-year-old victim was on board a train between Basildon and London when he was approached by a man and a woman at around 9.15pm on April 25.
As they were nearing Upminster Station the man snatched the phone from his hand and demanded he empty his pockets. He handed over £5 in change.
The male suspect then aggressively told the victim to get off the train at Upminster. The thieves are believed to have stayed on until Barking.
Officers have released stills of two people they would like to speak to in connection with the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information call the British Transport Police on 0800 405040 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting background reference B7/LNA of 20/05/2013.
- 1 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 2 More than 150 attend official opening of 'fabulous' pocket park in Barking
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 5 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 6 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 7 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 8 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 9 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 10 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash