Robbery suspects got off at Barking Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for two suspects who robbed a man on a train before getting off at Barking Station.
The 28-year-old victim was on board a train between Basildon and London when he was approached by a man and a woman at around 9.15pm on April 25.
As they were nearing Upminster Station the man snatched the phone from his hand and demanded he empty his pockets. He handed over £5 in change.
The male suspect then aggressively told the victim to get off the train at Upminster. The thieves are believed to have stayed on until Barking.
Officers have released stills of two people they would like to speak to in connection with the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information call the British Transport Police on 0800 405040 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting background reference B7/LNA of 20/05/2013.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 3 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 4 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 5 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
- 6 Views sought on Sebastian Court community space
- 7 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 8 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 9 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 10 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford