Jailed: County lines drug dealer from Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Essex Police
A drug dealer from Chadwell Heath who supplied heroin and crack cocaine in Essex has been jailed.
Rueben Jacobs, of Grantham Gardens, was caught after police entered a property in Wivenhoe, near Colchester, in May last year.
The property had a closure order imposed upon it - meaning no one should be there. They found 32-year-old Jacobs lying on a mattress on the floor of the living room.
Officers also found a large amount of cash in a bag, a wallet, clothing, notes relating to drug dealing and a number of phones containing hundreds of messages advertising the sale of heroin and crack cocaine.
Jacobs - who sent out text messages declaring he was “about all night” to his customers - was arrested.
Investigating officers were able to identify Jacobs, who claimed to be a music producer, as a dealer purporting to be ‘CS’ who ran a County Line operation from London.
Jacobs was charged two counts of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and possession of cannabis.
- 1 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 2 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 3 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 4 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 5 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 6 Dagenham & Redbridge rally to win at Weymouth
- 7 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 8 Have your say on the proposed east London constituency boundary changes
- 9 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 10 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
He was jailed for a total of five years and three months at Ipswich Crown Court on December 14, having been convicted of all three charges after trial.