Man stabbed in Dagenham
- Credit: Christine Lumber
A man has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Dagenham.
Emergency services were called to Bonham Road shortly after 3.30pm today where a man, in his 20s, was found injured.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed that one person was treated at the scene and taken to hospital as a priority.
His condition is not yet known.
Witnesses report seeing the injured man stagger from nearby Valence Park to Bonham Road.
You may also want to watch:
Cordons are in place.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 6 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs