Man stabbed in Dagenham
- Credit: Christine Lumber
A man has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Dagenham.
Emergency services were called to Bonham Road shortly after 3.30pm today where a man, in his 20s, was found injured.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed that one person was treated at the scene and taken to hospital as a priority.
His condition is not yet known.
Witnesses report seeing the injured man stagger from nearby Valence Park to Bonham Road.
You may also want to watch:
Cordons are in place.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears