Man stabbed in Dagenham
- Credit: Christine Lumber
A man has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Dagenham.
Emergency services were called to Bonham Road shortly after 3.30pm today where a man, in his 20s, was found injured.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman confirmed that one person was treated at the scene and taken to hospital as a priority.
His condition is not yet known.
Witnesses report seeing the injured man stagger from nearby Valence Park to Bonham Road.
You may also want to watch:
Cordons are in place.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Humanist: 'Support bill to scrap archaic requirement for school worship'
- 10 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya