Teenager rushed to hospital after Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been taken to hospital “in a critical condition” after a stabbing in Barking.
Police were called to Longbridge Road at 3.12pm today (Friday, November 27) and officers remain in the area.
A Met spokesperson said a male, believed to be aged around 16, had been taken to hospital.
“We await an update on his condition,” the spokesperson said.
“No arrests have been made but officers remain in the area and enquiries are ongoing.”
You may also want to watch:
A section 60 order, giving police additional stop and search powers, has been authorised for the Longbridge ward.
It will be in place until 10pm.
Anyone with information about this incident should call 101, quoting CAD 4096/27NOV, or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/ to report information anonymously.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 3 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 10 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules