Teenager rushed to hospital after Barking stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A teenager has been taken to hospital “in a critical condition” after a stabbing in Barking.
Police were called to Longbridge Road at 3.12pm today (Friday, November 27) and officers remain in the area.
A Met spokesperson said a male, believed to be aged around 16, had been taken to hospital.
“We await an update on his condition,” the spokesperson said.
“No arrests have been made but officers remain in the area and enquiries are ongoing.”
You may also want to watch:
A section 60 order, giving police additional stop and search powers, has been authorised for the Longbridge ward.
It will be in place until 10pm.
Anyone with information about this incident should call 101, quoting CAD 4096/27NOV, or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via https://crimestoppers-uk.org/ to report information anonymously.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 3 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 4 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 5 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 6 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 7 Consultation launched on extension of public space order, including alcohol drinking ban
- 8 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 9 Matt Robinson set to agree new deal with Dagenham & Redbridge
- 10 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week