Stacey’s new TV show premieres this weekend
Dagenham’s Stacey Solomon will hit our TV screens this Saturday in her new celebrity packed game show.
Sing If You Can, fronted by Stacey and comedian Keith Lemon, sees a host of stars attempting to win money for charity by singing as long as possible while carrying out wacky challenges.
The I’m A Celebrity Winner... said she is excited about her TV presenting debut, but admitted her new role hasn’t been easy.
“It is harder than it looks. I have had about 100 people helping me and telling me how to say things – it’s really technical,” she said.
“Wearing an earpiece is funny because you can hear everyone else’s conversations.”
You may also want to watch:
Vernon Kay was originally signed to co-host the show with Stacey but pulled out after filming the pilot episode.
Sing If You Can premieres on ITV1 this Saturday at 7.20pm.
- 1 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 2 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 3 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 4 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 5 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 6 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 7 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 8 Consultation launched on extension of public space order, including alcohol drinking ban
- 9 Matt Robinson set to agree new deal with Dagenham & Redbridge
- 10 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week