Stacey’s new TV show premieres this weekend
Dagenham’s Stacey Solomon will hit our TV screens this Saturday in her new celebrity packed game show.
Sing If You Can, fronted by Stacey and comedian Keith Lemon, sees a host of stars attempting to win money for charity by singing as long as possible while carrying out wacky challenges.
The I’m A Celebrity Winner... said she is excited about her TV presenting debut, but admitted her new role hasn’t been easy.
“It is harder than it looks. I have had about 100 people helping me and telling me how to say things – it’s really technical,” she said.
“Wearing an earpiece is funny because you can hear everyone else’s conversations.”
You may also want to watch:
Vernon Kay was originally signed to co-host the show with Stacey but pulled out after filming the pilot episode.
Sing If You Can premieres on ITV1 this Saturday at 7.20pm.
- 1 Barking butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 5 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 6 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 'The entire game will mourn him': Tributes to football great Jimmy Greaves
- 9 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 10 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL