Stacey’s new TV show premieres this weekend
Dagenham’s Stacey Solomon will hit our TV screens this Saturday in her new celebrity packed game show.
Sing If You Can, fronted by Stacey and comedian Keith Lemon, sees a host of stars attempting to win money for charity by singing as long as possible while carrying out wacky challenges.
The I’m A Celebrity Winner... said she is excited about her TV presenting debut, but admitted her new role hasn’t been easy.
“It is harder than it looks. I have had about 100 people helping me and telling me how to say things – it’s really technical,” she said.
“Wearing an earpiece is funny because you can hear everyone else’s conversations.”
Vernon Kay was originally signed to co-host the show with Stacey but pulled out after filming the pilot episode.
Sing If You Can premieres on ITV1 this Saturday at 7.20pm.
- 1 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 6 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 7 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 8 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 9 Man in hospital after Dagenham stabbing
- 10 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times