Stacey’s new TV show premieres this weekend
Dagenham’s Stacey Solomon will hit our TV screens this Saturday in her new celebrity packed game show.
Sing If You Can, fronted by Stacey and comedian Keith Lemon, sees a host of stars attempting to win money for charity by singing as long as possible while carrying out wacky challenges.
The I’m A Celebrity Winner... said she is excited about her TV presenting debut, but admitted her new role hasn’t been easy.
“It is harder than it looks. I have had about 100 people helping me and telling me how to say things – it’s really technical,” she said.
“Wearing an earpiece is funny because you can hear everyone else’s conversations.”
You may also want to watch:
Vernon Kay was originally signed to co-host the show with Stacey but pulled out after filming the pilot episode.
Sing If You Can premieres on ITV1 this Saturday at 7.20pm.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 4 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 5 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 6 Dagenham fight back to seal win over King's Lynn
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 10 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion