Stacey’s new TV show premieres this weekend
Dagenham’s Stacey Solomon will hit our TV screens this Saturday in her new celebrity packed game show.
Sing If You Can, fronted by Stacey and comedian Keith Lemon, sees a host of stars attempting to win money for charity by singing as long as possible while carrying out wacky challenges.
The I’m A Celebrity Winner... said she is excited about her TV presenting debut, but admitted her new role hasn’t been easy.
“It is harder than it looks. I have had about 100 people helping me and telling me how to say things – it’s really technical,” she said.
“Wearing an earpiece is funny because you can hear everyone else’s conversations.”
You may also want to watch:
Vernon Kay was originally signed to co-host the show with Stacey but pulled out after filming the pilot episode.
Sing If You Can premieres on ITV1 this Saturday at 7.20pm.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils