Men found with head injuries in Barking bailed by police
- Credit: Google
Two men found with head injuries following reports of a fight have been released on bail.
Police were called at 7.41am on Sunday, May 2 to reports of a fight at the junction of Station Parade and Gurdwara Way in Barking.
Officers and paramedics attended and found the two men with head and facial injuries.
A Met spokesperson said: "The injured males were taken to an east London hospital for treatment to injuries that were not life threatening, before being taken into custody."
Both were released on bail to return on a date late in May.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident but has not yet spoken with officers should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 1770/2MAY.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 4 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory