Men found with head injuries in Barking bailed by police
- Credit: Google
Two men found with head injuries following reports of a fight have been released on bail.
Police were called at 7.41am on Sunday, May 2 to reports of a fight at the junction of Station Parade and Gurdwara Way in Barking.
Officers and paramedics attended and found the two men with head and facial injuries.
A Met spokesperson said: "The injured males were taken to an east London hospital for treatment to injuries that were not life threatening, before being taken into custody."
Both were released on bail to return on a date late in May.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident but has not yet spoken with officers should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 1770/2MAY.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 3 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 4 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 6 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 7 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 8 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 9 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking