Suspect in Barking stabbing released on bail
- Credit: Met Police
A man who was arrested in relation to a Barking stabbing last week has been released on bail.
A 22-year-old man was arrested yesterday in east London on suspicion of the murder of Abdulrahman Juma, who was stabbed in Crows Road last Thursday.
He has now been bailed to a date in mid-June.
Abdulrahman, also known as Mani, 23, was pronounced dead at the scene after emergency services were called to reports of a stabbing at around 11.30pm on Thursday, May 17.
A postmortem found he died of stab wounds to the chest.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3865.
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 4 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory