Suspect in Barking stabbing released on bail
- Credit: Met Police
A man who was arrested in relation to a Barking stabbing last week has been released on bail.
A 22-year-old man was arrested yesterday in east London on suspicion of the murder of Abdulrahman Juma, who was stabbed in Crows Road last Thursday.
He has now been bailed to a date in mid-June.
Abdulrahman, also known as Mani, 23, was pronounced dead at the scene after emergency services were called to reports of a stabbing at around 11.30pm on Thursday, May 17.
A postmortem found he died of stab wounds to the chest.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3865.
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 8 Comedian: 'Jeff's in space and I'm stuck in traffic at Gallows Corner'
- 9 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 10 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted