Suspect in Barking stabbing released on bail
- Credit: Met Police
A man who was arrested in relation to a Barking stabbing last week has been released on bail.
A 22-year-old man was arrested yesterday in east London on suspicion of the murder of Abdulrahman Juma, who was stabbed in Crows Road last Thursday.
He has now been bailed to a date in mid-June.
Abdulrahman, also known as Mani, 23, was pronounced dead at the scene after emergency services were called to reports of a stabbing at around 11.30pm on Thursday, May 17.
A postmortem found he died of stab wounds to the chest.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3865.
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets ready to mark St George's Day
- 4 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 5 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 6 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 7 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 8 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 9 Dagenham boss McMahon keen to build on back-to-back wins
- 10 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post